Adult Spanish Courses In Costa Rica
- At IPED our main concerns and aims are the well-being of the students, their integration into the Costa Rican culture, the unique methodology we employ in our classes and the activities and the personalized services we provide.
- We offer small group classes all year long from a minimum of one week to one year. Our main goal is to tailor the Spanish program to fit your needs. We have had students stay for more than one year and most average a 3 to 4 week stay.
- Classes start every Monday (4 hours a day 5 days a week) and every student is given a placement test to ensure they are placed at the right level.
- Our school is the oldest language institute in Heredia and one of the first Spanish schools in the country. We've been teaching Spanish since 1984 and therefore, we are able to provide you with the best methodologies and approaches and customize them to your individual needs and different learning styles.
- Our teachers are university trained professors that specialize in teaching foreign languages.
- The key to our courses is a student centered approach. The methodology we use ensures that the student get to speak as much as possible. Fun activities, vocabulary enhancement, literature, structure and pronunciation practices are also integrated into the class.